Official Contest Rules:
- Sign up as a “Snow Team Rider” and proceed to tag yourself and the artist in the video.
- Upload your video to the Beat-Player then share with your friends to watch and vote.
- Video must contain 1 rider demonstrating all riding abilities having sections of Rails, Jumps, Jibing, and natural lines.
- Must contain music from one independent artist of your choosing. The independent artists must be represented in the video in some way.
- All riders must be 18 years or older before December 1st, 2012 to enter the contest.
Judging of the Video
- Judging will be conducted by the fans through the Beat-Player.
- Each rider will be further judged based on their compatiblity with the Beat-Play brand and overall riding capabilities.
- SnowTeam contracts will run from December 1st, 2012 – June 30th, 2013
- 4 Total
- 2 Males = 1 Snowboarder and 1 Skier (18 years of age of older)
- 2 Females = 1 Snowboarder and 1 Skier (18+ years of age)
- Beat-Play will help cover a number of rider fees throughout the 2012/2013 season including:
- Event Entry Fees
- Custom Equipment
- Season Lift Pass
- All materials to be approved by Beat-Play before purchase.
- All SnowTeam Riders must wear the Beat-Play logo on his or her helmet, jacket, board, and skis for the entire season and actively spread the existing Beat-Play movement to others.
- Riders are required to appear at scheduled Beat-Play photo shoots and video sessions.
- Each rider will be supplied marketing materials such as stickers, hats, t-shirts, and other various items to help relay their involvement with the SnowTeam and build the overall engadgement of Beat-Play.